[bksvol-discuss] Re: anyone else using a Mac?

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2009 22:11:54 -0400

Hmmm. Well, hadn’t really thought about that. :)

I’m assuming since you answered that you do use a Mac?  What word-processor do
you work in to edit files?  I tried to use Text Edit today, but I couldn’t tell
if it was keeping the page breaks.

Thanks,

Donna

From: Donna Goodin <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] anyone else using a Mac?
To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wednesday, July 22, 2009, 2:40 PM

Hi all,

I have been giving some thought to moving from a PC to a Mac environment.  I’ve
had a Mac to work with the last week or so, but have mixed feelings about how
it works with bookshare.  Anyone else on this list using a Mac?

Thanks,

Donna

18:00:00