[bksvol-discuss] Re: anybody having trouble uploading

  • From: "Shannon A. Reece" <shazza@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2005 14:24:14 -0700

It's been acting funky on and off for the last couple of days.  I just got
Genetic Code Source Book to fix an error I made and to verify editor info,
which is now correct and the first time I tried to upload it back I got an
error.  But it's accepted now and hopefully the book will be put in the
collection.  It is in .txt format, I didn't change this one to rtf because I
validated it in .txt and was afraid to change it after I had finished with
it, and that's when I got my error.  I accepted an .rtf book last night with
no errors in uploading at all.
Shannon