[bksvol-discuss] Re: another yucky synopsis

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2011 05:47:46 -0800 (PST)

I always use the table view, and GR0UNDW00D only shows up on the list view,
which is why I didn't see it before. When I click on Edit Metadata for that
book, that word doesn't show up in any field, so it's being pulled from the
company that supplies us with metadata. I'd fix it if I could, but I can't. As
far as I know, corrections that we send to the metadata company are ignored,
sad
to say.

Carrie