[bksvol-discuss] another question regarding page numbers

  • From: "Scott Blanks" <scottsjb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 16:26:56 -0700

Hey everyone,

I want to make sure that I have at least a general understanding of how to deal with page numbers when scanning. So, my question currently is this: In a book where the page numbers are normally on the bottom of the pages, should I move them all to the top of the page? Or should I only concern myself with page numbers on the pages where new chapters or parts begin, in order to protect chapter headings??

Thanks,
Scott