[bksvol-discuss] Re: another question about headings

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 19:00:20 -0600

The bolding doesn't matter.

However, if the chapter heading and title are in the same font, then the text drops to a lower font, then both the chapter heading and heading and title will be on the same navigable par.

Make sense?

Bob
"We know the future will outlast all of us, but I believe that all of us will live on in the future we make,"
Senator Edward M. Kennedy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lori" <lori@xxxxxxxxxxxx>