[bksvol-discuss] another process observation

  • From: "liz halperin" <lizzersagain@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 20:57:31 -0800

I just looked at The Books in Processing page. There's only a couple
awaiting admin approval, none in the rejection line. *Tons* in the books out
for validation list. How about rather than scanning more, those books that
are out with validators get validated? This came up as I was checking a book
I'd scanned that someone's had for almost 2 months.

I am terrified by the length of the list of books awaiting validation. I
think after I finish the scanning the sub-genre I'm working through, I'll
jump the fence and become a validator--especially now that the credits are
the same.

Liz in Portland

liz

Liz Halperin