[bksvol-discuss] another page break issue

  • From: Noel Romey <ner@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 12:50:52 -0500

I'm validating one of Paul Edward's text submissions and it has page breaks but they don't synchronize to the tops of the actual pages. This book must have been a paperback, and probably didn't get divided out as far as two page scanning mode. The text is fine, 99.6% after ignoring dialect. Page numbers don't really matter in this recreational book. Can I just accept the book and ignore the fact that page numbers aren't synchronized?

Thanks for the help.

Ner

Noel Romey Arkansas, USA View my insights at my live journal: http://djner.livejournal.com