[bksvol-discuss] Re: another opinion

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 21:22:35 -0400

Hi Jim:

I have been meaning to write and let you know that your submissions are awesome. They are a pleasure to validate.
I believe that it took me about 20 minutes to validate your submissions.

Thank you for your hard work. As both a scanner and a validator I appreciate it.

I most definitely agree with your comments
about validating.

***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips