[bksvol-discuss] Re: another newby questions please and thank you.

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 05 Aug 2009 10:52:35 -0500

Gwen, thank you for scanning the Dale Evans book - it's one I want to read! And yay for getting it accepted into the collection! smile.

Judy s.

gwen tweedy wrote:
but I did receive a most wonderful email today,
trying and learning I hope,
Woman At the Well by Daile Evans Rogers was added to the library,
the first one I got right,
so that encourages me to keep trying.