[bksvol-discuss] Re: another girl detective RE: Re: curious

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <mirxtech@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 20:59:51 -0400

I only checked the first book and I don't have access to it so I can't scan
it.

I just checked MelCat (Michigan's e-library) and out of the 80 books located
in the state of Michigan, none of them are available to me. Most of them are
owned by the library at Michigan State University (who is usually very
generous at loaning out books) and all of them are listed as in library use
only. So no one is allowed to take them out of the library, probably due to
their age.

Sorry, unless someone can get the print books, I can't scan any of them.

--
Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading: The Assistant by Bernard Malamud