[bksvol-discuss] Re: another formatting question

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jun 2006 17:10:02 -0700

Hello Cindy,

Here is the information from the book:)

A Mandarin Paperback
THE WILD ISLAND
First published in Great Britain 1978
by Weidenfeld and Nicolson Ltd
This edition published 1989
by Mandarin Paperbacks
Michelin House, 81 Fulham Road, London SW3 6rb
Mandarin is an imprint of the Octopus Publishing Group
 Copyright C Antonia Fraser 1978
 ISBN 0 7493 0260 7

A CIP catalogue record for this title

 is available from the British Library

Reproduced, printed and bound in Great Britain by

 BPCC Hazell Books Ltd

 Member of BPCC Ltd

 Aylesbury, Bucks, England

This book is sold subject to the condition

 that it shall not, by way of trade or otherwise,

 be lent, resold, hired out, or otherwise circulated

 without the publisher's prior consent in any form

 of binding or cover other than that in which it

 is published and without a similar condition

 including this condition being imposed

 on the subsequent purchaser.

Katie Hill
Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine