[bksvol-discuss] another fantastic challenge

  • From: The Pardees <fpardee@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2005 18:57:50 -0500

To all you hard working Booksharers and sharrees,
I am delighted to announce that after great diligence and unstinting effort, I have finally submitted the last of the Redwall fantasy books in my possession. In other words " Thank Goodness there done".
As you recall they were supplied by my teen aged grandson, who has been hooked on the series, which is apparently the rage among teen agers. They are set in a fantasy world, where animals battle, play tricks on each other, eat wonderful food, and talk in dialect.
The four books on the step one download page are Loamhedge,
Lord Brocktree, Taggerungand and Triss.
They were all written by Brian Jacques.
The only problem with validation will be the enormous number of dialect words, between 1600 and 1800.
In my opinion anyone who takes them on must be as crazy as Howard.

Howard, you are not crazy, but you are brave, daring, devoted to duty and very fast.
Thank you for the validation.

Jim
P.S. The kid just got more for Christmas.