[bksvol-discuss] Re: another example of kick back

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 21:29:28 -0400

E,

Where, in Jake's response, did you see  a statement about software upgrades
not being a priority?  I know you are really frustrated and quite a few of
you are.  But, I would please ask that  you actually read the response and
base your answers on what's written.  As I've said in a earlier response to
another message, please, please, please don't assume.

Pratik