[bksvol-discuss] Re: another example of kick back

  • From: "Robert Riddle" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Oct 2006 11:13:40 -0700

Seems the priority is looking and sounding good to the public. Here we are, offering up blind books scanned by and for blind and print disabled people. Look at our tax cuts! Give us some donations so we can be as inefficient as possible! The need to take a closer look at the wiring, rather than the shiny case, IMO.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Elizabeth and Burton" <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>