[bksvol-discuss] another duplicate book in the collection

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, marissa.m@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 01:24:36 -0700 (PDT)

I'm posting this as well as writing to Marissa
directly in case people on the list want to read the
book (an excellent one if you haven't already read it
and like mysteries. IMO it was "tighter" than the
DaVinci Code; and if you haven't read the latter yet
but plan to, I advise reading Angels & Demons first,
because it explains some references that are in the
DaVinci Code. It's not essential -- it seems most
people find Angels after reading DaVinci -- but it
cleared up some minor things I wondered about).

Angels and Demons by Dan Brown is in the collection
twice, once with an ampersand and once with the word
"and"  The one with the ampersand is rated Excellent,
and the one with the "and" is only rated good, so that
probably should be the one removed -- except that
perhaps more people will look for the title with the
word "and," although the book uses the ampersand in
the title.

http://vote.yahoo.com