[bksvol-discuss] another author whose works are not complete

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 28 Oct 2014 08:22:17 -0400

Morning all,

With Kim Friedman calling our attention to authors whose books aren't in Bookshare, I would like to request that Mary Stewart's titles be complete. We're missing several: The Gabriel Hounds; Thunder On The Right; My Brother Michael; This Rough Magic; The Moonspinners; Touch Not The Cat. I don't know if I've listed all of them, but I think I have most. Is anybody willing to scan these? I'll proof.

These are all Stewarts older, gothics. We've got her arthuriana and some of her gothics, but not all of them. This needs to be remedied. These are excellent stories and are in the same league with Phyllis Whitney and Madeleine Brent and Victoria Holt.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring