[bksvol-discuss] another PQ question

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Jul 2011 15:05:28 -0600

OK, so a new question, and this may be covered in the rules, actually.

Say I have a book and it is volunteer, then a PQ replaces it.
But say the PQ is awful or something. I still have the download of the
volunteer copy on my computer. Someone else is looking for the old
volunteer copy. Do the rules of Bookshare let me share the old
volunteer copy with a fellow member?

Like email the download of it?

Charisma