[bksvol-discuss] Re: angry and not sure who to talk to

  • From: "Bob W" <rwiley45@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 11:45:52 -0500

Hi Eden,
A couple of years ago I reached my 300 book limit.

I immediately wrote support@xxxxxxxxxxxxx and whined that I couldn't live
without my books; there may even been a threat of suicide and a plea that poor
blind should be catered too.

Anyway, the next day I got a message stating that I could download books again.

Try that and see if it helps.

Bob
A conservative, a moderate and a liberal go in a bar.
The bartender says, "What'll you have, Mitt?"