[bksvol-discuss] angry and not sure who to talk to

  • From: Eden Kizer <eden420@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 03:24:53 -0500

On 6/5/2012 1:19 AM, Cindy wrote:
Thanks, Madeleine

From: Madeleine Linares <Madeleinel@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, June 4, 2012 4:37 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Wish Lists for 06-04-2012

Hi Volunteers,

Happy Monday and here are your Wish Lists for 6/4/12!

Best,

Madeleine Linares
Volunteer Coordinator
Bookshare, a Benetech Initiative
650-644-3459

                            Bringing Reading to Life for 10 Years

I was told that even though I had reached my 300 download limit for the month, I could still download books I already had.  This does not seem to be the case.  There's someting wrong about that because I pay my dues and have been a longstanding member.  I can not believe i am being punished simply due to the fact my laptop got stolen.  How does this make sense?

Eden