[bksvol-discuss] Re: an old kids book.

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 08:25:04 -0500

Hi Curtis,

Oh, you do bring back memories! Yes, I remember The Wheel on the School. It was where I learned about Holland and about storks. Never heard of the second book, though. I remember that it was one of the first books I ever got, and in the same case was The Mysterious Schoolhouse, or some-such title about a kid being kidnapped and tied up in a boiler room and having to tap out a code for help on the pipes. The reader actually tapped on the studio desk; tap, tap, tap-tap, tap!

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring