[bksvol-discuss] Re: an introduction of sorts

  • From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2007 18:40:48 -0400

Hi Meka!

Oh wow, you actually know about EC books! How about Changeling, Loose ID, Dark Eden, Nocturn, Whiskey Creek, etc, etc...*L* Yes, I really like those E-book publishers. *L*

I have many books I need to scan that will probably be right up your alley. I am trying to scan as I cannot validate...my computer refuses to cooperate with me. *L* I am so glad you are here!

Maithe
----- Original Message ----- From: "Meka" <mekawh@xxxxxxxxx>