[bksvol-discuss] an introduction

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2004 23:39:39 -0500

Hi all, I'm finally back on the list after fighting with freelists for ages! I'm Amber, a university student from Ohio. I love bookshare.org, and have submitted a few books here and there. I will be submitting some literary criticism stuff in the next few days that people won't like much... Hey I don't like reading it either!, but I am also working on filling out the "Dear American" and "My name is America" series, with some other members of this list. Well I'm off to get some more studying done but it's sure nice to be back!
Amber
My attitude is never to be satisfied, never enough, never.\
Bela Karolyi, Olympic Coach
E-Mail: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: Awallens@xxxxxxxxxxx