[bksvol-discuss] an interesting discovery; Victoria Holt...

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2004 16:17:28 -0500

Hi all,
I just discovered that Victoria Holt is the pen name of an author who also
had several other pen names. One of these is Jean Plaidy. Under this name
she wrote a large quantity of historical fiction novels, many related to the
history of European dynasties of the last few centuries. Bookshare doesn't
have many of the books by Jean Plaidy. I just thought I'd mention this
because I thought maybe I'm not the only person who didn't know this and
might find it interesting.
Kellie