[bksvol-discuss] Re: an error occurred while opening the file

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Feb 2008 08:18:41 -0500

Hi Bud,

I would call Kurzweil, and if I am not mistaken you will have a fairly easy,
but still annoying solution.

I have been in your shoes, smile, with the File type can not be determined.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Guinevere, Golden lady Guide
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs For the Blind Inc.