[bksvol-discuss] an echo of death

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2005 16:39:48 -0700

Can the submitter of An Echo of Death by Mark Richard Zubrow please contact me off list. I started vallidating the book this morning, but there are no page breaks and some missing page numbers. Otherwise it's proofread and a clean scan.
I think the submitter is Paula, but I'm not sure because it's listed as that infamis "a bookshare volunteer". Gustavo kicked it back to the step 1 page with a note to verify page breaks. I have been using the find command in ms word to search for page numbers and insert the page breaks by pressing control plus enter, but with some page numbers missing I can't insert breaks in the correct places.

My address is cfogle@xxxxxxx

Thanks.

Cheryl Fogle MA
Ph.D. candidate, Anthropology, University of New Mexico