[bksvol-discuss] Re: an author recommendation

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 02 Feb 2007 18:24:26 -0500

Is the book you mention called Jane the Queen? If so, it is on the validation queue now.

E.
At 03:41 PM 2/2/2007, you wrote:
Hi all,
I know there are quite a few of us on list who are interested in British history, especially that surrounding queen Elizabeth I. Currently I'm reading a book about Lady Jane Grey by an author called Alison Plowden. The book is fast-paced without leaving out a lot of important historical details. I just thought I'd mention this author because this is the only one of her books available in the collection.
Kellie