[bksvol-discuss] Re: an adult book but not for adults?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 15:04:09 -0700 (PDT)

My suggestion is to not mark it Adult but put in the
long synopsis that there is profanity, sex, violence,
ofr whatever when it occurs. There ar a number of
classics for teenagers that try to realistically
portray a seamier side of life realistically. I did
that with Stephen King's Misery, because I felt some
adults who find profanity offenseive and cruelty and
torture  difficult to read should be warned.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com