[bksvol-discuss] Re: amazon

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 15:58:57 -0700

Monica, when I was there some time ago, I couldn't get customer reviews on the text site. I do like to read those sometimes, especially the ones that a high proportion of people found helpful. Did you see those when you went there recently?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Monica Willyard" <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>