[bksvol-discuss] Re: alternatives to openbook and kurzweil

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jul 2005 12:23:59 -0500

I agree completely, in fact Kurzweil is the only program I have ever felt compeled to write a promotional statement for, but someone who can't afforde Kurzweil should not decide that they therefore can never succeed in scanning things for themselves. :-)

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
Assistive Technology Trainer
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Pietruk" <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>