[bksvol-discuss] ,aless&ro ,b>ri3o

  • From: Donna Smith <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2004 19:21:32 -0700

Hi Cindy and others interested.

I did enjoy "Without Blood" as much as "Silk," and although I haven't fully
read "The City," I like it as well.  All three books have very different tones,
though they share the unique, creative writing style of Barricco. It's kind of
like a great group of very talented musicians playing the same instruments with
the same skill, but playing three very different categories of music.  I find
it all enjoyable, but I have pretty eclectic tastes.

Peace and Hope,

Donna