[bksvol-discuss] Re: against the fall of night needs rescan

  • From: "cheryl fogle" <cfogle@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 08:02:21 -0600

Hi Jamie,

I'm looking at the bookshare copy.

It has the following isbn and copyright ISBN:

0-425-05974-X

Copyright Date:

1953

There are about 138 pages-don't know where I thought my friend said 250
*smile*. The publication is Berkley books, new york, and I think there have
been several printings.

Here is the last paragraph

"You're not leaving Earth?"

"No: even if there are other civilizations in this Galaxy, I

And the text stops in the middle of that sentence. How does that match up
with your book?

  _____