[bksvol-discuss] Re: advice needed

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 06:37:21 -0600

Thanks Jane.

Sounds like you are a perfectionist, like I am.

I think it's so beautiful when I can go to the table of contents, find a chapter and go directly to it based on corresponding page numbers. That tells me that a reader can treat the book just as any sighted person does, and doesn't have to read the book from beginning to end to find what they want.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jane Wylen" <jwylen@xxxxxxx>