[bksvol-discuss] Re: advertising in the middle of a book

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 15:57:40 -0400 (EDT)

Shannon

There are no right or wrong answers to this.  Personally, I'd leave the
advertising where it is -- assuming it scanned well -- and put together
the fractured sentence.
As advertising is not part of the text, another choice you have -- among
the others you listed -- would be
eliminating it.  But if it is readable, I'd leave it.
Oh, rejecting the book bbecause of this is hardly a viable option <grin>!!