[bksvol-discuss] adult content conversation

  • From: Alisa Moore <alisam@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2012 22:42:20 +0000

Hi all,

Thanks for your contributions and thoughts on AC.  We've shared your emails
with collection development management and are taking it all under
consideration at a management level.  We also changed AC tagging in some books
that was improperly done.

I'm asking now that we close this discussion, as we've gotten some input from
volunteers who'd like us to move on to other topics.  Thanks again for your
great input.  If you have more to add, please email Madeleine privately and
we'll forward them as appropriate.

Kindly,

Alisa K. Moore
Volunteer Program Manager