[bksvol-discuss] Re: adult content?

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Jun 2010 23:06:16 -0500

Hi, I'm probably opening a can of worms here, but I'm not sorry. I think with the amount of children on bookshare for educational purposes as well as pleasure reading, books with sexual descriptions, strong language, and violence should have an adult rating, but based on many prior emails on this, it's obvious that this opinion is not shared with the majority, but I did want to take this opportunity to let my feelings be known about this issue. Thanks and have a blessed day. ----- Original Message ----- From: "Grace Pires" <silvara@xxxxxxx>