[bksvol-discuss] Re: adult content

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 12:45:45 -0500

In olden days there was a thing called byte-sex,  which sounded kind of
risque.
But even today,  we are full of explicitly suggestive female and male
connectors,  and if that were not enough,  there are even totally immoral
genderbenders:  the dreaded female-to-female adapters, and those horrible
male-to-male ones.

Ah,  where has family-valued computing gone?

Aloysius

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Kellie Hartmann" <kellhart@xxxxxxxxxx>
05/18/2004 12:30 PM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: adult content

Dave,
These computer manuals! They're unfit to be read by minors and decent
people! And blueberries, how appallingly scandalous!<lol!> Seriously, I
wonder if the checker thinks "kill" "die" or "crash" are violent words. In
my experience what's violent when it comes to computers isn't the computer
itself but the furious reactions of the user. <lol>
Kellie