[bksvol-discuss] Re: adult content

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 10:04:39 -0400 (EDT)

Merrill

I've been wondering much the same thing. I'm not sure if anyone from BookShare or BeneTech would want to go onthe record on this matter, but it would seem, as you surmise, this to be an important legal issue in reference to the service.
And because this area is so gray, it might be one that no oneofficially dares say anything publicly.
I wonder if there might be a site out there where librarians can quickly search for a thumbs up or thumbs down on a book they are classifying in relation to adult content.