[bksvol-discuss] Re: adult content?

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 12:49:06 -0500

Sarah,  if you have concerns about particular books,  please send notes
directly to the administrator with the list of books and your concerns
clearly explained.  Bookshare staff can make an official call on each
title and take appropriate action.

Guido

Guido D. Corona
IBM Accessibility Center,  Austin Tx.
IBM Research,
Phone:  (512) 838-9735
Email: guidoc@xxxxxxxxxxx

Visit my weekly Accessibility WebLog at:
http://www-3.ibm.com/able/weblog/corona_weblog.html

"Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
06/08/2004 11:34 AM
Please respond to
bksvol-discuss

<bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[bksvol-discuss] Re: adult content?

Yes, that may be official policy, but in actual fact, there are a very
large
number of books that are not rated as adult in the collection that
probably
should have been.  I wonder if people uncheck the checkbox sometimes.

I have a question.  when a review is written, does it appear on the
download
page for the book, or do you have to follow a link to read it?
Thanks.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net