[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin queue & validations

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 20:25:59 -0500

E., I agree that it seems like an insensitive approach.  Gustavo is the
website administrator and, as such, deserves our respect.  It seems more
tactful, in my opinion, for our supposed rep, John Glass, to confer with him
about our feelings on this issue and then write a message to the list,
unless Gustavo would prefer to write one himself.  This seems more "up
front" IMHO.

Sue S.