[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin queue & validations

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Aug 2006 23:54:08 -0500

At first glance Gustavo's response sounds flippant, but one would have to
know him to really judge.  We now know that John approached him.  And
according to Jake, the advisory committee has told him of the problem..  By
the way, what is Jennifer doing?  Is this something that would be a problem
for her to resolve, as it is an engineering problem?

Sue S.