[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin page

  • From: Agape Pet Sitting <agapepetsitting@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 15:23:38 -0500

its marissa's list.
Laura Ann
At 11:11 AM 8/25/2006, you wrote:

Thanks Gerald. I went there but didn't find anything named admin list. What would it be called? I found rescan, reject, fair and Marissa's list but none of them seemed to be the list of books awaiting approval. Thanks for your patience.

Bud
At 04:25 AM 8/25/2006, you wrote:
Bud,

If you are asking about where you can find the list of books awaiting admin
approval, then go to the following link.

http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/mlorig.asp?navig=false

The list hasn't been updated since Aug 4, though.  We're hoping that Gustavo
will send Jake a new list today, but we expect to have to prompt him to do
it next week.

HTH

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bud Schwab Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:54 PM To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bksvol-discuss] admin page

Hi Guys and Gals,

Can somebody tell me how to find the admin page?  Thanks.

Bud Schwab W 6 Z Y P Malibu, California

http://www.eset.com

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P