[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin page

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 09:20:54 -0700

P.S. to Gerald. Thanks, Gerald, I found it. Sorry about the trouble; I just wasn't looking in the right place.

Bud
At 04:25 AM 8/25/2006, you wrote:
Bud,

If you are asking about where you can find the list of books awaiting admin
approval, then go to the following link.

http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/mlorig.asp?navig=false

The list hasn't been updated since Aug 4, though.  We're hoping that Gustavo
will send Jake a new list today, but we expect to have to prompt him to do
it next week.

HTH

Gerald

-----Original Message----- From: bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:bksvol-discuss-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bud Schwab Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 10:54 PM To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [bksvol-discuss] admin page

Hi Guys and Gals,

Can somebody tell me how to find the admin page?  Thanks.

Bud Schwab W 6 Z Y P Malibu, California

http://www.eset.com

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P