[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin page

  • From: "Gerald Hovas" <GeraldHovas@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Aug 2006 06:25:08 -0500

Bud,

If you are asking about where you can find the list of books awaiting admin
approval, then go to the following link.

http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/mlorig.asp?navig=false

The list hasn't been updated since Aug 4, though.  We're hoping that Gustavo
will send Jake a new list today, but we expect to have to prompt him to do
it next week.

HTH

Gerald