[bksvol-discuss] Re: admin: "A Bookshare Volunteer"

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 08:15:37 -0400 (EDT)

Tracy

I agree!  And in an ideal BookShare system, I would offer the submitter,
once a book is validated, 24-72 hours to look at the edited work and make
certain they are satisfied as their name goes with the book.
Most submitters likely would not check, but if they were concerned about
the book's form (as was the case of Charlene's now famous cookbook
submission), they could see what would be entering the collection.