[bksvol-discuss] Re: adding and subtracting from Jake's lists

  • From: "Silvara" <silvara@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 22:02:16 -0400

I will email Jake about that book.
***
Grace

For scanning and validating  tips
check out
http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/tl.asp

For ideas of books to scan check out:
the No Book Left Behind AKA
Reject list
http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/reject.asp
Rescan List
http://www.jbrownell.com/bks/rescan.asp
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, May 15, 2006 9:30 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: adding and subtracting from Jake's lists

But what about books that were submitted, downloaded
to be validated, and the validator rejects the book
and suggests a rescan? There were three rejects I was
going to add to the rescan list, but I don't have an
ID number. I tried my password but that doesb't work.

Also, I noticed that GOlem, by David Wisniewski, is on
Jake's reject list, but in the meantime it's been
redone and is now in the collection. How does one
delete it from the list? I gather it's up to us to add
and subtract, but how?

I know Jake is busy with finals and family
events--poor guy and he said he will eventually get to
his private mail, but I thought I'd ask here, too,
because I know that when there's a lot of mail in the
mailbox sometimes individual pieces get lost. I'm
always tempted, when that happens, to delete
everything and figure that if someone really wants to
contact me and doesn't get an answer they'll write
again. smile