[bksvol-discuss] Re: accepts or reject

  • From: Monica Willyard <plumlipstick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 2006 14:43:44 -0400

I like the business books except for the ones about corporate finance. I've validated several of them and then needed a break for some fiction reading. There are at least five more business books that look good enough to read from cover to cover. As for the Elizabeth Peters books, archeology has never appealed to me, and her books have a strong theme of that running through them. They do appear to be in good shape though.

Monica Willyard

On Wednesday 9/27/2006 05:38 AM, you wrote:
Cruising through the step 1 list I muse
Somebody needs to either fix up or reject The Vicounts Bride and The Bought Bride.

Few people seem interested in those heavy business titles about regenerating successful businesses. Also few seem interested in Elizabeth Peters books though they probably are easy easy well done scans.

Just comments. Too personally busy to do anything about anything on step 1 at present.

E.

Monica Willyard
The Website your boss doesn't want you to know about! http://www.moreinfo247.com/9252754/FREE.