[bksvol-discuss] Re: accept or reject Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

  • From: Misha <mlsestak@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 17:04:57 -0800

The volunteer manual says all the front pages do not have to be perfect. If there is at least one title page and a page with the copyright information, that is usually enough.

Marcus Williams wrote:
Hi list members,
I recently downloaded "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Operation Barracuda" for validation. It is a great scan with appropriate page breaks and page numbers. That is except for some of the title pages. At least I think those particular pages are full of junk characters. Could the scanner of this bookcontact me with some advice regarding the pages in question? If I don't hear from you and/or a member of the Bookshare staff in a day or two, I will reluctantly have to suggest the book be rejected. Marcus