[bksvol-discuss] Re: accept or reject Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 23:36:45 -0800 (PST)

Marcus,

As someone said, all you need is the copyright page or
information. You can "look inside the book" for that
on Amazon. It's copyright 2005 by Rubicon, Inc.

Do you have someone who can read it and dictate it to
you if you want the whole page? I forget how Jamie
said one can copy and paste it and I don't have time
right now to copy it manually. I'm having trouble,
because of stormy weather I guess, with the broadband
connection.
I can request the book, though, if you want, and send
you whatever pages you need.

G.Cindy

--- Marcus Williams <marcus72@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi list members,
> I recently downloaded "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell:
> Operation Barracuda" for validation. It is a great
> scan with appropriate page breaks and page numbers.
> That is except for some of the title pages. At least
> I think those particular pages are full of junk
> characters. Could the scanner of this bookcontact me
> with some advice regarding the pages in question? If
> I don't hear from you and/or a member of the
> Bookshare staff in a day or two, I will reluctantly
> have to suggest the book be rejected.
>
> Marcus

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/