[bksvol-discuss] about to submit: Harry Potter

  • From: "Donna Goodin" <goodindo@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 08:51:54 -0400

Hi all,

  In case anyone is interested, I thought I'd let you know that in honor of the
upcoming movie, I will be submitting some time today, Harry Potter y el
Prisionero de Azkaban, AKA, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban in
Spanish.  I'm about halfway through the scan now, I hope to submit it sometime
this afternoon.  The scan so far is good, but not error free, so probably best
if a Spanish speaker validates.

Best,
Donna