[bksvol-discuss] Re: about reading on the braillenote Re: Re: feed my addiction

  • From: Tony Baechler <tony@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2005 00:00:25 -0700

That is all very well, but not helpful to me. I know that the BN will display .brf files if available. Also I was not referring specifically to the BN but to any other device, including embossers or other PDAs.

Also, my apologies on this. Please respond to me off list since this isn't directly related to bookshare. Thanks.

At 05:21 AM 5/9/2005 -0400, you wrote:

You can load a .txt file into a braillenote and read grade two braille or print it with no need for an external translator on the braillenote.

No need for .brf files with the braillenote as downloaded files as far as I can tell. Facilities exist in the braillenote menus for printing out .txt files in grade two and for setting up pages in correctly formatted braille.

E.

Tony Baechler Maintainer, goldenaudio.net (TM) online archives http://goldenaudio.net/